Male Enhancement Supplement

Friday, April 14

Wizkid has a British/American accent now! Watch the interview that is making his fans go "wawuu"

Yesterday, a new video of Wizkid’s interview with UK’s Channel 4 came online and it was so freaking obvious the singer “used” a British/American accent.

In the interview, Wizzy talked about his sound, music videos and the components he brings into every production to make his music stand out. He also talked about his intent on changing the global perception of Nigerian music.
“There is so much beautiful things in Africa – Africa is so beautiful, and that’s what I’m trying to do with my music now,” said the highly successful singer, adding that he includes his cultural heritage in his videos, including “African princes.”
“I’m making sure I have my stuff tailored. I’m always strategic with it so that the world can see it in a great light,” Wizkid adds.
One thing to note is that the singer used an accent and Nigerians are wondering where the accent came from.
Watch the video below, and some reactions that follows.





No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like