Male Enhancement Supplement

Wednesday, April 12

Mide Funmi -Martins and hubby, Afeez Owo release new photos to mark their birthdays


Actor Afeez Owo and his wife, Mide Funmi-Martins are so in love!!!

The lovebirds who overcame  a not-so pleasant marital crisis last year, have just shared some new photos to mark each other's birthdays. Mide is a year older today while Afeez was a year older yesterday!


Gushing about his wife, Afeez wrote "Happy birthday to the love of my life my beautiful Queen my mother my everything someone behind my success Mrs Olumide Ajoke aya Abiodun I celebrate you today and forever waa gboo waa too waa fowo pawu ferigi jobi waa se mama awon omo e kale amin love you forever and ever you are the angel of my life @mydemartins



 

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like