Male Enhancement Supplement

Thursday, April 13

Married, divorced and now single, Chika Ike is grateful to God!


Hours ago, Nollywood actress Chika Ike took to Instagram to celebrate God's faithfulness in her life.
Married, divorced and now single, she got reasons to say, "I bow in awe of God.... He has shown me immeasurable blessings, unmerited Favour and Divine grace. He has continuously proven that he is God and comforted me when I was at my lowest point .... Even with my flaws and imperfections he loved me before my birth .... Most times I can't wrap my head around how much he loves and cares for me. It just keeps getting better against all odds.... when he chooses to bless you men will not comprehend it and he is no respecter of persons ....God is just beyond Awesome!! He will meet you at your point of need. Amen

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like