Male Enhancement Supplement

Thursday, April 13

Ibidun Ighodalo is now a mum (Awesome family photos)


 
This is the first time in the 10 years of her marital journey that she would be doing this.

ibidun new family2
Married to the Senior Pastor of Trinity House Church, Lagos Ituah Ighodalo, the former Miss Lux, Ibidun Ighodalo, who now runs Elizabeth R, an upscale events planning company, must be in high spirits now.
Her husband’s birthday was on April 6 and she took to Instagram to celebrate the man she has been married to for 10 years:
ibidun new family 1
April 6th will always remain a special date in my heart…. it was on this day that God decided to send my very own to this earth. Happy birthday to my amazing soulmate, friend companion, confidant, and the head of my household, father of many nations. Baby, you have been nothing short of the best God had to offer me and everyday, every hour, every minute with sincerity i bless God that I have you to walk this life with. What more could a woman ask for and what more could a daughter need? We found our answers in you and your exhibition of Gods love to us. Thank you for always being selfless and strong. I love you Ituah and so does Keke. You truly make our world go round. My prayer for you this day is that life will be fair to you and God will crown all your efforts with success. Loved you then, love you now and love you forever and a day more honey.”
Sharing a family portrait, not many were surprised that there is an addition to the Ighodalo’s home— a little girl called Keke.
ibidun new family4
Pretty and with a skin complexion like Ibidun’s, its obvious the birthday celebration served as an opportunity for Ibidun to announce that she has adopted a child.
Kemiashefonlovehaven observes this is a good move for a couple who has not produced their biological kids. Moreover, Ibidun seems to have taken a step most African family dread to tread.
ibidibidun new family5
In an interview in Thisday of September 4, 2016, she opened up on her search for a child.
According to the former beauty queen, having prayed and sought different avenues for a medical solution and with the problem not willing to be wished away, Ibidun decided to be happy.
“I had tears in my eyes when I told God, ‘you know what? This is enough. You are going to do it when You want to do it, in Your own time and if You are not going to do it, let it be left undone. This is You. I trust You. Right now, it’s Ok, I’m going to live my life. I found out that I had stopped living, because that was all I wanted. I said no, I’m going to be happy, live my life and leave it all to God. I’m grateful to God for my own family, for the family I’m married into.”
She said she is one of the lucky few to have enjoyed the understanding and love of her husband and in-laws.
The founder of Ibidun Ighodalo Foundation stated that it helps cater for infertility challenges in marriages by paying for Invitro Fertiliation procedures for needy couples.
On her Foundation she explained, “My focus now is to help others, one at a time. I want to make a family happy and with the help of God, their prayers would be answered. I know the pain and what it feels like. It will give me joy to see them jumping and rejoicing, saying that they are expecting their own children. I have seen it happen. I have seen the two sides during my course of treatment. I said God help me, let me do this. When you focus on helping others, you don’t know the blessings that come back to you. It is difficult but I said Lord you have put this in me, You have to provide. You know when God gives you a vision, He makes the provision. I have been amazed at the response. It is unbelievable.”
Now a new mum, this recent step in wanting to be a mother would definitely boost what her Non-profit organization stands for.
Obviously, she is happier now.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like