Male Enhancement Supplement

Thursday, April 13

Mide Funmi-Martins' birthday message to her hubsand, Afeez Owo is everything!

Actress and mum of two, Mide Funmi Martins has just showered some deep encomiums  on her husband and film maker, Afeez Owo who is a year older today. Read the bithday eulogy below:

Happy Birthday To The Man Behind My Success!!!.. My Beloved Husband @officialafeezowo .... The Only Man That Has Ever Loved Me Endlessly... You Mean The World To Me & I Cherish You More Than You Can Ever Think Of .... Having You As My Hubby Is Such A Blessing From God.... You Are Simply The Best .... No One But You!!!... I Celebrate You Today My Darling!!!... May You Never Experience Any Form Of Sorrow In Sha Allah.... You Shall Live Longer Enough To Eat The Fruit Of Your Labour.... I Wish You All The Things That Brings Happiness To Your Heart.... Happy Birthday My World!!!... I Love You With All Of My Heart πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like