Male Enhancement Supplement

Wednesday, April 12

Kunle Afolayan bags political appointment with Lagos state

Actor Kunle Afolayan is the newest entertainer to bag a political appointment. He shared the good news of how God's grace chose him out moments ago:

Now it is official as myself, Mrs Joke Silva Jacob and other got sworn in today as members of the board of Lagos state council for arts and culture. Just as I was wondering why me amongst the well experienced older people, just HE whispered to my hears and say "is it just by age? I thank God for the grace.

I want to use this medium to thank the Executive governor of Lagos state Mr @akinwunmiambode and the entire executive members of lagos state and also to state that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to the Lagos state government.

Now let's go and work!
Itesiwaju ipinle Eko lo je wa logun! Ire

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like