Male Enhancement Supplement

Thursday, April 13

Omawumi is 34 today! Read her emotional and inspiring thnksgiving message

To mark her 34th birthday, songstress and happily married mum of two, Omawumi shared some powerful words. Rad piece below:
I have been through a lot in the past few years and my testimony has been mostly of good... Well when God said ' all things work TOGETHER for good', most people forget that 'together' is made up of good and bad and sometimes horrible. Thank God I realized it not too late in life. When I look back in my life, where I came from, the woman I've grown up to be, all I say is God IS Good. I am not comparing myself to anyone and counting my blessings whilst comparing it to anyone's misfortune because I've come to realize that Life happens to anyone and everyone.
I am just in a place of extreme and complete Thanksgiving. Thank God, Thank My Family(Mothers, Brothers, Sisters, Cousins, Relatives) for nurturing me and guiding my steps, Thank you My Husband for loving me through it all, Thanks to my Children that bring my joy every waking day, Thank My Friends for being patient with me and accepting me with all my flaws, Thank you my fans and lovers of my music for shaping and celebrating my craft.
As I add another year in my life, my prayer is for you all, not me, because God has used you to bless me. May The Almighty God bless you all, May we all live long to encourage, build, bless each other In Jesus Name. AMEN #birthdaygirl #omawumi #omawanderings #timeless #omawonder

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like