Male Enhancement Supplement

Friday, April 14

Model Ramatulai Jamata Wurie replies those who called her 'skinny', shares new photos of her amazing long legs

Yesterday, some swimming photos of Nigerian based Sierra-Leonean model, Ramatulai Jamata Wurie hit the Internet and as expected, some social media users were not fans of her body type while others claimed her thigh gap was photo shopped. Well, she has replied by releasing more photosof her amazing body and this caption below:
I eat a lot .I eat healthy ..I have never worked on my weight before. ...Have not been to the gym before. My body is unbelievable cuz my God is an exceptional artist no other can stand up next to himπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ If u don't like your body u won't like others so I get it I'm sorry guys not my fault.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like