Thursday, September 29

Horror!!! Cristiano Ronaldo's Private Plane Crash Lands in Barcelona...See Fresh Details (Photos)

Horror!!! Cristiano Ronaldo's Private Plane Crash Lands in Barcelona...See Fresh Details (Photos)

Cristiano Ronaldo’s private jet crash landed at Barcelona’s El Prat airport

One of the world's most famous footballers, Cristiano Ronaldo's plane has been reported to have crash landed.

Current World Footballer of the Year, Cristiano Ronaldo’s private jet has crash landed at Barcelona’s El Prat airport.

According to The Sun UK, the plane crashed after the landing gear broke on impact.

Local media reports have revealed that the Real Madrid star's plane was involved in the terrifying accident on Monday, although he is not thought to have been on board.

Eyewitnesses said the emergency services raced to the scene after the malfunction.

A runway was closed for a short time and a pilot was attended to for very minor injuries.

Horror!!! Cristiano Ronaldo's Private Plane Crash Lands in Barcelona...See Fresh Details (Photos)


The undercarriage and landing gear of the 31-year-old’s plane was damaged during the crash

The football star, 31, who bought the plane for some £15million a year ago, is set to get a bumper new contract from Real Madrid.

According to The Sun UK, a source said: "The plane is normally rented by companies and it was in use by one of them.

"Cristiano Ronaldo, his family or friends were not on the plane. The incident had no major consequences."

Horror!!! Cristiano Ronaldo's Private Plane Crash Lands in Barcelona...See Fresh Details (Photos)


Ronaldo has previously posted several images of himself with the luxury jet on his Instagram page

The former Manchester United forward was in action for his Madrid side just 24 hours later in their 2-2 draw with Borussia Dortmund in Germany.

He is believed to have been in Dortmund preparing for the Champions League tie at the time.
Read More »

The REAL reason Rob Kardashian tweeted sister Kylie Jenner’s mobile number to his 6.69million Twitter followers

The REAL reason Rob Kardashian tweeted sister Kylie Jenner’s mobile number to his 6.69million Twitter followers

Getty Images - WireImage

Rob angrily tweeted Kylie’s mobile number to his millions of followers on Monday
“You all must have lost your damn minds.”

Now, the real version of events has come to light amid reports Rob, and his pregnant fiancée Blac Chyna, are living in separate houses in a bid to calm their fiery relationship.

Rob and Blac are claimed to not have spoken for months so Rob’s sisters Kim, Kourtney, Khloe, Kylie and Kendall threw two separate parties.

However, it’s reported Rob decided not to attend as the bash was being filmed and later demanded Blac not to turn up either.

The REAL reason Rob Kardashian tweeted sister Kylie Jenner’s mobile number to his 6.69million Twitter followers


GC Images

Kylie didn’t react to Rob’s tweets but quickly deactivated her number
An insider told Us Weekly: “Here’s what happened: Kim threw the shower. Kylie [was] the one that Rob called and told he wouldn’t go to the shower, because she mentioned it was being filmed.

“He [then] got really upset and told her he wasn’t going, but that Chyna still wanted to go.

The REAL reason Rob Kardashian tweeted sister Kylie Jenner’s mobile number to his 6.69million Twitter followers


Rob and Blac are said to be living in different houses to help put a stop to their blazing rows
“Chyna was all dressed up and ready to go, [but] Kylie then told him that Chyna wasn’t invited if he wasn’t going to be there.”

The row continued, with the source adding: “She said it was his shower and Chyna could come if they were together – but if he was going to screw them by not going, then Chyna couldn’t come.


KAR-FLASH-AGAIN

Kourtney Kardashian shows off her sporty figure in sheer workout gear
“That’s when Rob exploded – it caused a huge fight between Rob and Chyna too, so that’s when Rob went off on Kylie on Twitter.”

Despite their troubles, sources close to the family have insisted Rob and Kylie have made peace and claim although Blac and Rob are barely speaking, they’re very much still together.

Rob Kardashian tells Blac Chyna their daughter won't be a stripper
A second insider says: “Filming the show has been a lot of stress on their relationship. Add to that Chyna's pregnancy and the fact that Rob and his moods go so up and down.

“Rob really loves Chyna.”


Read More »

FG fails to produce Dasuki in court for the 5th time

FG fails to produce Dasuki in court for the 5th time

The trial of Sambo Dasuki, former national security adviser (NSA), at an Abuja high court did not commence ‎on Thursday owing to the inability of the federal government to make him available.

Dasuki is facing 22-count charges of money laundering and criminal breach of trust brought against him by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

Over the course of his trial, the government has failed to bring him to court not less than five times.

The government had failed to bring him to court twice before Adeniyi Ademola of the federal high court, Abuja, once before Hussein Baba-Yusuf of the federal capital territory (FCT) high court, and twice before Peter Affen of the FCT high court.

All the courts where the government filed charges against him granted him bail, but he was re-arrested and kept in the custody of the Department of the State Services (DSS).

As the case was called on Thursday, Rotimi Jacob, counsel to the EFCC, told the judge he was surprised that Dasuki was not in court.

He explained that he had notified the EFCC on the need to bring Dasuki to court, but that he regretted the communication gap between the EFCC and the DSS was responsible for the absence of the accused person in court.

In response, Joseph Daodu (SAN), Dasuki’s counsel, said it was sad that the government which put his client on trial was now scuttling it.

Daodu said that from June when the case was adjourned to Thursday, the EFCC ought to have known that it was its responsibility to bring Dasuki to court.

After listening to the counsel, Affen, the judge, counselled the government to ensure that Dasuki is brought to court whenever his case is scheduled to hold.

He then adjourned the matter to October 21.
Read More »

Hot!!! Check Out Top 10 Reasons Why Men Are Attracted to Breasts...Many Men Agree With No. 7

Hot!!! Check Out Top 10 Reasons Why Men Are Attracted to Breasts...Many Men Agree With No. 7

It is a known fact that men are in love with women's boobs. These are some reasons why that is so.

Though the preference for men varies according to size, there is no doubt that men love breasts. No wonder women catch them staring at their chest instead of the face most of the time.

This is the reason why women are so concerned about the appearance and size of their breasts. They don’t want to feel unattractive and breasts are a major part of the attraction package. So, why are men so much into breasts? Here are 10 probable reasons why.

1. Breasts Are Great to Look At

Men love looking at the breasts for the very reason that they are great to look at. Whether they are small or big, breasts are one of the first things a man sees in a woman. Though it is offensive, but men can’t resist taking a peek!

2. Breasts Add Grace and Poise

Breasts are one of the few body parts which are curvaceous. Men don’t have any curves on their bodies, which makes being hard and straight a sign of masculinity. On the other hand, curviness is a symbol for womanhood which adds grace and poise to the way they carry themselves.

3. Breasts Represent Fertility

Since a long time back, it has been believed that men are attracted to women who are healthy and are able to reproduce. Breasts are a sign of fertility as they portray the notion that the woman would be able to bear children as well as nourish them.

4. Breasts Offer Visual Stimulation

One of the main differences between men and women is that men are stimulated visually. They get ‘turned on’ just by looking at a woman’s body. Firm and perky breasts catch the attention of every male wherever a woman goes and stimulates them visually.

5. Breasts Are the Key to Second Base

Most men don’t know about this but those who do use it to their advantage. The breasts are the key to second base as they are located close to the libido. Fondling and playing with them leads to sexual arousal. This is one of the major reasons why men love breasts!

6. Breasts Lead to Great Foreplay

Breasts are a crucial part of foreplay. In fact, foreplay is incomplete without a little fondling, sucking or kissing on the breasts. Apart from the breasts, there is little else a man could play with before the actual act.

7. Breasts Are Nice to Touch

Men love how the breasts feel in their hands. While some of them can get wild and start twitching the nipples, most men are gentle with breasts, holding them with love and care. They are soft and supple, tempting men to grab them.

8. Breasts Are Mysterious

From the moment a guy sees a girl her breasts become a source of mystery for him. He spends most of his time thinking about and visualizing what hides beneath the clothing. Until he gets to actually see them, the mystery is a cause of intrigue for him.

9. No Cleavage without Breasts

The cleavage is perhaps the best sight a man could want to see. Low-cut tops or dresses that show a little too much at the top are highly attractive for males. Without breasts, there would be no cleavage, so men love the whole package.

10. Breasts Are Comforting

For some reason, men find breasts comforting. They love resting their heads on them. The very sight of them can make their bad mood disappear. In fact, there has been a study which shows that men who get to see breasts for at least 15 minutes a day live longer and healthier!

These are the top 10 reasons men are attracted to breasts. If you want your pair to look the best for your partner or spouse, use a dermatology tested and clinically proven of natural breast enhancement cream like Breast Actives to enlarge, firm, and lift the breasts for more attractive and perky. Fast, Cost-Effective and Safe.
Read More »

Omg!!! See the 30-year-old Woman Who Married a 100-year-old Man in Her Village (Photo)

 See the 30-year-old Woman Who Married a 100-year-old Man in Her Village

Rehema married the love of her life, Sabbuti who is 100 years of age

The whole village gathered to witness the unlikely marriage between a 30-year-old woman and her husband who is 100 years of age.

A 30-year-old woman has become an instant celebrity in her village after many turned out to witness her marry her lover who is 100 years.

The woman identified as Rehema Nalubega from Kalisizo in Kibinge sub-county, Bukomansimbi district of Uganda danced and was visibly happy as many came to watch the event.

Residents of Kalisizo in Kibinge sub-county, Bukomansimbi district danced in merry as Rehema Nalubega, 30, introduced Sabbuti Katongole, 100, New Vision Uganda reports.

Katongole hails from Ttakajunge-Kabonera in Masaka district and has been in love with the woman before tying the knot. Katongole was accompanied by his children and grandchildren at the function.
Read More »

56th Independence Anniversary: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday

56th Independence Anniversary: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday

The Federal Government has declared a public holiday in celebration of the liberation of Nigerian from the hands of our British colonial masters 56 years ago.

The Federal Government has declared Monday, October 3, as Public Holiday to mark Nigeria’s 56th Independence Anniversary.

This was contained in a statement signed by the Acting Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Interior, Alhaji Muhammadu Maccido and issued to Vanguard Thursday in Abuja.

“The Minister of Interior, Lt Gen (rtd) Abdulrahman Bello Dambazau, while making the declaration on behalf of the Federal Government, congratulates Nigerians at home and abroad on the commemoration of this year’s independence anniversary and assures them that Government is working assiduously to put in place various palliative measures to cushion the effects of the current economic challenges.

“The Minister enjoins all Nigerians to continue to support President Muhammadu Buhari in his avowed determination to build a strong, virile and united country in line with the dream of the country’s founding fathers”, the statement added.
Read More »

Recession: Yakubu Gowon urges prayer for Buhari, Nigeria

Recession: Yakubu Gowon urges prayer for Buhari, Nigeria

A former Head of State, Gen. Yakubu Gowon (retd) and chairman of Nigeria Prays, a prayer movement for the country, has called on Nigerians to intensify their prayers for President Muhammadu Buhari and the entire country to get out of the present economic recession.

Gowon, represented by the vice chairman of NP and pilot who flew him when he was in power, Captain Paul Thahal (retd), made the plea on Wednesday evening during a press briefing on the activities lined up to mark the 20th anniversary of the organisation in Abuja.

Gowon said prayer is imperative, given the prevailing hardship in the country.

“This will afford all of us the invaluable opportunity to reflect on the past, present and future of our nation politically, socially, economically and spiritually.

“The prayer will enable us to further chart a way forward for the country, for the unity, peace, progress and development of our nation, for which we have all laboured in prayer and in days for the last 20 years,” the elder statesman said.

The organisation also spoke on the need to intensify prayers for President Buhari and the government to resolve the current economic crisis.

The National Secretary of Nigeria Prays, Austin Kemie, said the organisation has always prayed for every administration.

“We mention President Buhari specifically and pray for the success of his government and, of course, for the situation we find ourselves in; and for the economic recession, believing God that in no distant time, we are going to get out of it.”

The chairman of the 20th Anniversary Committee of NP, Pastor Olukayode Pitan; and another member, Pastor Egbe Okpenge, observed that the anniversary would bring about a reawakening of togetherness and unity through national prayers and commitment.

Read More »

Omg!!! Man Ruthlessly Beaten After Being Caught Allegedly Sleeping with Another Man's Wife (Photo+Video)

Omg!!! Man Ruthlessly Beaten After Being Caught Allegedly Sleeping with Another Man's Wife (Photo+Video)

A wife jumped from the window and escaped to safety after her husband allegedly caught her cheating with another man in their matrimonial home.

A man has been given the beating of his life and disgraced in public after he was allegedly caught sleeping with another man's wife.

The man who said he is a television technician was found n*ked inside another man's matrimonial home, and the woman's husband identified as Stephen Odero descended on him with kicks and blows.

The Kenyans reports that Mr Odero, who was accompanied by some bouncers, claimed that his wife identified as Juju Jessy escaped through the window and jumped from the first floor to the ground.

The victim identified as Benson Omondi said he came to the house to repair a faulty television since they had been friends with Jessy for a long time. He was left brutalized and wounded.

Omg!!! Man Ruthlessly Beaten After Being Caught Allegedly Sleeping with Another Man's Wife (Photo+Video)


Juju Jessy

“Jessy called me while I was going to town and requested I come to her house and fix the television,” Omondi said.

Many have wondered what he was doing n*ked inside another man's house while repairing a television. Police came to the rescue of Odero who recorded a statement at Tassia Police Station.

Watch video below:


Read More »

Ogun State Government Signs Agreement to Build Refinery (Photos)

Ogun State Government Signs Agreement to Build Refinery (Photos)

All Progressives Congress chieftain, Ibikunle Amosun has embarked on a futuristic plan to create jobs for the teeming Ogun people and boost the local economy.

The Ogun State Government, on Wednesday, signed an agreement with a consortium of four private companies to build the second largest refinery in sub-Saharan Africa and the largest petroleum product depot in Nigeria.

The Chairman, Petrolex Group, Mr. Segun Adebutu who led other partners in the consortium to the office of the Ogun State Governor for the agreement signing ceremony, said the two projects, when completed would generate not less than 2000 employment opportunities for the citizens and greatly increase the socio-economic condition of the state.

He said the refinery is situated in the Odogbolu Local Government Area of the state. Speaking during the ceremony, Ogun State Governor, Senator Ibikunle Amosun, assured the consortium of his administration’s commitment to fully support the project.

Ogun State Government Signs Agreement to Build Refinery (Photos)


“We have the political will and we would support the project fully. You can be rest assured that I will get involved, when necessary, in order to ensure that the project is a success,” the governor said.

Governor Amosun added that, “any government that will get it right indeed must be private sector driven.”

In this respect, Governor Amosun said Ogun State does not just want any investment but that which will truly support the dreams, goals and economic drive of the present administration in the state.

The Governor disclosed that his administration will always support people of like minds who will in turn bring positive economic development to the state.

The firms involved in the consortium include Petrolex Oil and Gas, Hyundai, Ajayi Legal Partner and Wema Bank PLC.

Adejuwon Soyinka
Senior Special Assistant (Media)
Ogun State Governor
Read More »

BREAKING News: APC Candidate, Obaseki, Set to Win the 2016 Edo Governorship Election

BREAKING News: APC Candidate, Obaseki, Set to Win the 2016 Edo Governorship Election

Pastor Ize-Iyamu & Godwin Obaseki

The All Progressives Congress (APC) party candidate in the gubernatorial election in Edo State, is set to be announced the winner of the contest in the two-way horse race.

The All Progressives Congress (APC) party candidate in the in Edo State gubernatorial election, Godwin Obaseki, is set to be announced the winner of the contest in the two-way race as he leads the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Pastor Ize-Iyamu, winning most of the votes.

Pastor Ize-Iyamu of the PDP is coming at the second position in the votes collated and announced by INEC.

According to SaharaReporters, the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), announcing collated results across the state, said APC won 13 of the state’s 18 local government areas.

According to Premium Times, the results from 17 local governments show the ruling APC has an unassailable lead of 306,663 votes to the PDP’s 244,363 votes.

However, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Edo State has rejected the results of Wednesday’s elections held in the state.

The News Agency of Nigeria quotes the Edo PDP State chairman, Dan Orbi, as alleging that the results were pre-determined and fabricated.

We'll be bringing you more details on this Breaking News shortly....
Read More »

Trending News