Male Enhancement Supplement

Friday, April 14

Big Brother Naija: Debie-Rise finally explains her controversial ‘kiss’ with a sleeping Bassey

Debie-Rise finally explains
Debie-Rise has explained her controversial kiss with Bassey while he was asleep. Recall, Kemen was disqualifed from the show after he was found guilty of sexually molesting TBoss while she slept.

Following this disqualification, a video of Debie-Rise kissing Bassey while he also slept surfaced online, with many Nigerians calling for the disqualification of the housemate.
The video kicked off a conversation with some viewers demanding to know why the housemate didn’t also get disqualified.

In an interview with Pulse Nigeria, Debie-Rise spoke about the controversial night and the supposed kiss.
“That night, we actually had a quarrel. I can’t even remember what it was about,” Debie-Rise said.
“I don’t actually know how to hold an argument, even when I had something with TBoss and Bisola, I would go and meet them and say, ‘I’m sorry, let’s just trash this thing.’
“I can’t even live with someone and then there’s this grudge that I’m keeping. I don’t know how to do that. I just can’t.”
“So, after the quarrel, he just went to sleep. So, that was me trying to clear – and he wasn’t actually asleep.
Bassey doesn’t sleep on time. And it was a peck.”
Debie-Rise and Bassey had an interesting friendship during their stay in the Big Brother Naija house.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like