Male Enhancement Supplement

Saturday, January 21

Prophet Olagunroye Faleyimu doesn't regret his negative prophecies on Funke Akindele' -

The founder of Mountain of Blessing and Miracle Church of Christ, Dr. Olagorioye Faleyimu, in December 2016 made shocking prophecies for 2017.

Among the prophecies was that Nollywood actress Funke Akindele needs serious prayers in order to have children.

In a new interview with Encomium, the prophet says he has no regrets over his prophecy despite the backlash he got from many Nigerians.

According to him, he is an anointed prophet whose calling is to deliver message as sent by God and
move on. That he has been cursed by people in the past over prophecies he made but at the end of it all, all he said will come to pass.

Excerpts below:

  • Recently, social media was agog with your prophecy over star actress Funke Akindele which you said if she’s not very prayerful, she may not have a child and this has attracted a lot of condemnation within and outside the entertainment industry. What do you have t say about this?


Yes, it’s God that revealed to me that she’s destined to be famous and wealthy but no child. But if she’s very prayerful, she will eventually break the yoke of barrenness and become a mother. And that same message has also been repeated. 
Even, if she doesn’t seek the face of God, her enemies don’t want her to have a stable home despite the fact that she has remarried. That means the marriage can still crash unless she’s prayerful. 
God has also repeated it this year, that for her to have a child, she needs to be closer to God. People are now attacking me here and there that why did I say that? Some said I should have written a letter to her or invited her privately instead of making it public. But I am not a kind of prophet that predicts because of money. 
I am an anointed prophet. My calling is to deliver message as sent by God. But some people don’t know the difference between prophets and anointed ones. It’s in the Bible and Qur’an how the prophets of God operate. They’re not prophets of nowadays that only came to collect money from the government, high and mighty in the society and others. 
As a prophet, deliver God’s message and move on. You don’t need to be on anybody’s neck. 
I read in one of these Yoruba magazines that Funke Akindele is waging spiritual war against me because of the prophecy; nothing can happen to … God didn’t send me. I don’t regret on what I said. All she needs is to pray very well, I have nothing against her. 
I am 40 years as a prophet. That means I have been predicting since 40 years ago and I have never regretted any of my prophecies. I am used to all these criticisms about my prophecies. Even, at times, some would curse me but at the end of it all, all I said will come to pass. 
When I revealed what God told me about TB Joshua, some people commented that I wanted to collect money from him, but I think everybody saw it when he escaped death in 2014. Some were saying TB Joshua was supposed to have seen it before it happened. 
I am a farmer and I am contented. But my calling is to deliver God’s message to His people and I shouldn’t be afraid of anybody irrespective of his or her position. 
In 2009, when God sent me to theatre practitioners that 25 of them would die, unless they pray, they called me fraudster, claiming I wanted to use the prophecy to extort them. But when it happened most of them said they would sue me. They called me fake prophet, but the death didn’t stop until they were 25. 
Some said before election in 2015 that Buhari can never rule Nigeria again but Buhari is ruling now which I had earlier predicted.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like