Male Enhancement Supplement

Tuesday, January 17

25 year old woman who has just one more week to live writes open letter

 A woman givendays to live is using her final days to promote the importance of organ donation and to raise money for the fiance she is leaving behind.  Last Wednesday, 25-year-old Nardya Miller was given a week to live. On Sunday she was submitted to palliative care and needs an oxygen mask 24 hours a day.

The beauty salon owner has Cystic Fibrosis (CF) and her body is rejecting a double lung transplant she had over two years ago.

In a heartbreaking Instagram post, she explained how she was not giving up, "just simply letting go" and made a final request of others:Nardya wrote

“Maybe I've known you my whole life, maybe I've known you for 10 years, maybe I've known you for only a short while, but in just over a week I will never know you again, I will never see your face again, I will never talk to you, touch you, hold you, ever again.“But I will always love you, and the friendships we built, and the memories we made.“Things do not always turn out how you plan in life, there are some really huge things that I will never have, places I'll never go and things I'll never live to see. But I'll be watching. Always. Smiling. Because I was here.“I will never give up. As I never have. Now I'm just simply letting go."“And please I beg you to live your life to the absolute fullest. -N x
Ms Miller's fiancé Liam Fitzgerald said after the first 11 months post surgery, being so perfect, the lungs started to fail, over and over again requiring treatments she never thought she would have to go though,reports the  Sunshine Coast Daily
Mr Fitzgerald said Ms Miller wants everyone to know how important organ donation is.
"The only way people will ever have a second chance at life is to be an organ donor."
Nardya's cousin, Tachae Douglas-Miller, who also started a GoFundMe account to help with one of Nardya's last wishes - that her fiancé wouldn't be left in crippling debt, explained how Nardya has battled against cystic fibrosis for the last 25 years.
"Her whole life nardya (sic) has been in and out of hospital, missing birthdays, Christmas, and milestones," she wrote.
Already more than $21,000 has been raised by over 400 people in six days, smashing the initial $10,000 target.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like