Male Enhancement Supplement

Saturday, January 21

Details of Goodluck Jonathan's visit to Obasanjo's home (their conversations, game they played, photos)

Contrary to reports that he was attending Trump's inauguration, former President Goodluck Jonathan yesterday visited Ibogun ,Ogun State, the ancestral village of ex – President Olusegun Obasanjo.During the rare meeting between the duo who were bitterly divided in the run-up to the election ,Obasanjo took Jonathan on a tour of the village and they sat to place a local game, Ayo.
 
Obasanjo said

I want to thank you very sincerely for taking it upon yourself to pay us a visit at this point in time and at this location,
“Since you left office, you hardly have time to sit down and relax like you have been able to do today and I hope and pray for more such relaxed situation where we can reminiscence situations of the past that we have been through in this country, and also look at what the future portends.
“When leaders come, they have little or no experience, when they have to go is when they have really amassed a lot of experience, where they have wisdom, they are experienced to be in high demand, those people like you and me who have the grace of God to bow out gracefully, if there is no what I call constitutional office, we have residual responsibilities for Nigeria.”.

I believe that not only Nigeria, and Africa and indeed the world will continue to tap into our experiences, our wisdom and I hope and pray that when the call is made to you, you will be more than ready to put your experience into the service of this country, Africa and humanity in general,” he said.
“I have said to you before and I will say again that there are plenty of opportunities out there, within the country, within West Africa, within African and indeed in the larger world where people will want you to make contributions
“I believe that you are resting now and when you have fully rested and you will be hearing from me because I have had the opportunity to have gone around the world
“My regards to everybody at home, especially your wife, please tell her that my wife sends her regards and I hope sooner or later we will be in your part of the world to enjoy the atmosphere together.”
The visit lasted about four hours of which Obasanjo and Jonathan alone spoke behind closed doors  for  40 minutes.

No member of Jonathan’s  entourage or Obasanjo’s associates was allowed into the inner room where the  secret talks took place.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like