Male Enhancement Supplement

Wednesday, January 18

I am a good woman, I didn't have sex with Prince Eke before marriage | Excerpts from Muma Gee's last interview before her marriage crashed

Image result for muma gee and prince eke

Some weeks ago, Nollywood actor, Prince Eke called out his musician wife, Muma Gee on Instagram, saying she absconded to Abuja, leaving him alone to cater for their three children and all she does is hang out at night clubs with different men.
The River State born singer and Theater Arts Graduate of University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT) has bared it all, in a revealing interview with Goldenpearlmedia.
Image result for muma gee and prince eke

How are your twin kids doing now?
Great thanks. They are bubbling and doing great.

How have you been coping taking care of these kids?
It's quite hectic and stressful but I am doing well with good management skills. I also have good baby nurses and my mom solidly supportive.


Motherhood? How do you see it now that you’re one?
I am a great woman and I wasn’t born abroad. I was born in a hospital Rivers State. I am not one of those who travel abroad and spend a lot of money to deliver their babies. I have told myself I will deliver in Nigeria and the children and I will all succeed here.
I am excited. I am elated. I am very happy and thankful to God Almighty. Words are not enough to express our feeling. I will say I am overwhelmed. I kept wondering and asking God, ‘Is this me? Are these beautiful babies for us? How did this happen? What have we done to deserve this miracle?’People see me and say, ‘oh, you are looking so beautiful’. I didn’t believe I was going to have twins. We thank God.”
I have always and still see motherhood as a divine responsibility that God saddled women with. It's a rare privilege for me to be part of those chosen by God to nurture his creations and to prove how special. He made it a double portion for me with a perfect combination. What more can I say but to say thank you Lord! Thanks to those of you that prayed for me and wished me well.


It took a while before you were blessed with your twins, how was the awaiting periods for you?
What is your definition of "WHILE" I got wedded in 2011 and gave birth in 2014 and you refer to that as a while for two celebrities that got married without courtship? I and my hubby planed it that way.

But pure African mentality would expect a woman to give birth, just a year after marriage.
Yes, but we also needed to prepare a good life for babies before bringing them into this world. I hate to sound this way but, even as a cultural ambassador with a unique African style of music, I have a high standard of living and that is world standard. So, I don't limit myself to any timid traditional believe.


Have you always known that you will give birth to twins or their conception and birth was a huge surprise to you?
No human can predict what gift God has for him or her until it unfolds, so my case is not different. I went to the first scan, the results kept me pondering and I waited patiently till after nine months to be sure what I was carrying in my womb. but it was only by faith, that I started building d baby nursery with twins in mind. I had always loved twins from my childhood and I remember during my wedding, I made out gifts for kids, blue cups for boys and pink cups for girls. And prayed that God bless me with both sex but not knowing that it would be at once. I will forever remain grateful to God.
Meanwhile, my hubby's mom is a twin and when my sister in law during her visit to our twin said their grandma also had four sets of twins




You mentioned that you and your hubby didn’t court at all, how then did your friendship lead to marriage?
There was no friendship that leds to marriage, rather marriage led us into friendship. Prince Eke proposed a second after we got introduced by Emeka Ike and he carried out all the traditional rights as demanded by the custom of the Ekpeye people of River State. After that, I officially became his wife and we needed a year to plan our royal wedding in 2011. And since then, I have been his and his alone but I must Warn! No premarital Sex!

What if it turned out Bad?
Hmmmmmm, I would have been bad but don't try this at home oh (laughs)

You mentioned that there was no courtship or premarital sex between you and your hubby, what’s the first attraction then?
His level of intelligence got me more attracted to him.


In order words, you don’t have form of regret marrying him without friendship?
Yea,but now we are best of friends as we grow fond of ourselves with time

You are amongst the few Nigerian celebrities that dared to follow their hearts and marry a man younger than them. Were you criticized over that age barrier?
POINT OF CORRECTION !!! I am not older than my husband. So I never faced any form of criticism of any sort by his family or mine.

Really? But the public believes otherwise.
Yes really. It was never said to my hearing.

But I read one of your old interviews where you actually said you didn’t care about his age?
Who dictates my age? Did they give birth to me? I have kept quiet over the years and watched people talk bull suit about my age, let that person who gave birth to me give us details of my birth, the time, the weight, the hour of my birth.
Worst of all is that, these foolish speculators that create false rumours without proper research are idiots who have never been privileged to see me physically or know what I really look like other than the stage look.
And why is my age so much an issue? Is it a crime to become popular at an early stage in one’s life? Although I don't care about his age, I am not older than him.


Were you expecting his marriage proposal, before he popped the question?
First, it is not normal for anyone to propose at that instant and so I least expected a man that I was just meeting to propose let alone pop out any question.
When he did, what was your first reaction?
I was too shocked to respond and after the shock, I allowed myself go with the flow. And the result is where we are today.

Are you still very much into music ma?
Music is my life; can one live life away from his or her life? No. As a woman of purpose whom God has ordained with divine responsibility through womanhood, I must also fulfill my destiny in music too.

When last did you release a song? Or you do more of performances?
Motherland is my latest album and is ready for release on the 17th of August, the same day for my twin dedication and my hubby's birth bash as his birthday is on d 18th, the next day. I am also very much a live performance artiste which is where I make more money.

How do you combine music, being a wife and now a mother?
It is very hectic though but good time management takes care of it.

NB: This interview was before their marriage crashed...so so sad!!

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like