Male Enhancement Supplement

Thursday, January 19

President Buhari to proceed on two weeks medical vacation from Mon, Jan 23

Pres Buhari sick again and ready to proceed on two weeks medical vacation.
Senate President, Bukola Saraki this morning read a letter from President Buhari, notifying the legislators that he will be proceeding on a 10-Day Annual Leave Vacation from January Monday January 23rd to Monday February 6th.

“In compliance with Section 145 (1) of the 1999 constitution as amended, I wish to inform the Distinguished Senate that I will be away on a short medical vacation from Monday January, 23 to February 6th, 2017 and while I am away, the Vice President (Osinbajo) will perform the functions of my office. Please, accept, as always assurances of my highest esteemed consideration”the letter read

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like