Male Enhancement Supplement

Wednesday, January 18

I did not kill my husband – Chuks Okebata's wife opens up

Wife of murdered ex-US army soldier, Chuks Okebata who was killed by alleged assassins in Imo state has shared her own side of the story saying she didn't kill her husband.
This is coming after her sister in law shared heartbreaking videos of her threatening to get her husband jailed that sparked an outrage and made many Nigerians think she has a hand in his death. The truth is the couple had serious issues. But was that enough to kill?

Read her own side of the story:

Amanda, I once came to you about my husband and his incessant abuse and cheating. Yes I am the wife of the man who was assassinated, and I am just distraught.

I do not even know where to start but it is only right I tell my own side of the story. I am innocent, God is my witness that I did not kill my husband or the evil that my husband’s family is portraying me to be, yes my sister in-law posted that video to make me look evil but the part she did not tell anybody was that I was calling the police to save me because he always beat me up and I was told to call the police whenever he started and that was exactly what I was doing, from the video you would see that I did not fight him or answered him.

Should I have allowed him to kill me?

We have been married for 13 years since I was 19, it has been beating upon beating, I have gone through surgeries because of beating he gave me. How can I kill my husband, we live together, till the day he left for Nigeria, I packed his things, how could I kill him. Who do I know to order a hit on the father of my children?

I have no interest in his properties as suggested after all we built every thing together. God knows I am innocent. I know who I am married to, he is a show off and he went to Nigeria and was going to club spraying dollars and showing off, revealing his locations
They want to pin my husband’s death on me, my husband was not assassinated. He was kidnapped, because he is a military man he is always with a gun and when he shot to death one of the kidnappers, they shot him. Why is my family leaving out information about what happened and pinning it on me?

I never threatened him to kill him, I am a working woman with a paying job and have no reason to kill him because of properties. All I just want is peace to mourn and raise my children. You can confirm my story from those people in my home town.

My husband was careless in a country with high rate of crime and was kidnapped, if he had not shot one of the robbers all we would have been talking about is paying ransom not death. Why would I kill the father of my kids, why would I choose his death over a divorce if things were that bad.

I have two boys, who will help me raise them? I am completely innocent of all the allegations. I have endured all this years through his beating and cheating and I did not leave or kill him, why would I do it now? All I ask is that I am left to mourn in peace and the killers found and prosecuted.
See pictures of my husband spraying dollars at the club in Owerri. He even live streamed it showing his exact location...

Nne biko help me.
I’m an innocent victim here.
I love my husband and I’m still in tears.
I’m mourning him and people are accusing them wrongly. My children are crying daily.

- People should learn to live right, especially if you want to live long, be you a man or a woman. May the good Lord settle their family.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like