Male Enhancement Supplement

Thursday, March 23

Thursday daily devotional by Pastor E. A. Adeboye (Open Heavens 23 March 2017) – Fruitfulness: A Must!


Topic – Fruitfulness: A Must! [Thursday 23, March 2017]

Memorise: And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee. - Genesis 17:6

Read: Genesis 17:4-6 (KJV)

4 As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations.

5 Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.

6 And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee.

Bible in One Year: Exodus 24-25, Isaiah 66:15-24

MESSAGE:

The very first mandate of God to mankind is to be fruitful (Genesis 1:28). This tells you how important your fruitfulness is to God. I declare that this is your season of fruitfulness! Today, everything standing in your way to fruitfulness shall be uprooted and destroyed in Jesus’ Name. Speaking of fruitfulness, you can be fruitful in different areas of life. Do you know that it takes just an idea to become a billionaire? Yet there are people who receive idea after idea. Ideas just keep coming to them because they are fruitful. Every spiritual embargo hindering you from receiving workable, lucrative, life-changing ideas is destroyed today in Jesus’ Name! From now on, you are connected to God’s storehouse of ideas, and you will never run out of them!

The Shunammite woman in 2 Kings 4:8-17 had everything: a good name, financial resources, political connections and a supportive extended family, but she did not have her own child. Sometimes, life turns out this way. You may be okay in every area of life, except one. You may be making progress in every area except one. Do you know that God is interested even in that area where you are challenged? Yes, He is. If you are experiencing such, today, the Lord will make a way for you! It is your turn to be fruitful.

I was in Britain not too long ago, and among the testimonies I heard was one from a friend of mine, who is a professor. This testimony made me dance. His secretary had been trusting God for the fruit of the womb for some time, and so he called me, requesting to bring her to me for prayers. However, I was already on my way out at this time, and so I asked him to give her the phone. I prayed with her, and the Almighty God backed up the voice of His servant. By the time he called again, she had delivered triplet! Are you trusting God for a baby? The door is opened to you now. Receive your children in Jesus’ Name! Has your intellect been unfruitful? Have you been struggling with poor grades in your academic work? Receive a touch from God today. I command your intellect to be fruitful from today! Draw closer to God. Show Him how much you love Him. Worship Him, praise and thank Him. Give to Him and minister to His servants. Make Him happy by winning souls. The Lord will arise for you today.

Action Point: Make these declarations over your life: I receive the grace to be fruitful from now on, and every hindrance to my fruitfulness is destroyed today in Jesus’ Name!

Open Heavens Daily Devotional guide was written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, one of the largest evangelical church in the world and also the President of Christ the Redeemer's Ministries.

iOpenHeavens is the electronic version of the Hard Copy. The Open Heavens devotional application is available across all mobile platforms and operating systems: iOS, Android, Blackberry, Nokia, Windows Mobile and PC.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like