Male Enhancement Supplement

Saturday, March 25

How Nollywood Actor Bigvai Jokotoye almost lost his life in America today (Video)

  


The ‘lover boy’ Nollywood Yoruba actor who is now based in the United States of America has every reason to thank God. Why? He almost lost his life some hours ago.


Still an entertainer in the US, Bigvai, who posted a video of self in hospital bed, wrote:

“So, this is how people die? I’m still speechless, I don’t know how to thank GOD enough, HE saved me from sudden death, HE put the devil and my enemies to shame, am grateful oh LORD….. Nothing was wrong with me, I drove to the store myself and I started throwing up at the parking lot. In a twinkle of an eye, I passed out, woke up on the hospital bed. I have never experienced this, BABA, YOU have proved UR great love for me again, am fit more than ever before, thank YOU JESUS.”
(sic)
Recall that his affair with a certain young actress Bukola Ajayi made headlines three years ago when the estranged couple started sending different text messages, accusing each other of many vices including threats to life.
The lady, Bukky, gave birth to a baby girl in the United Arab Emirate in 2014, returned to Nigeria and asked Bigvai to claim paternity. He didn’t decline but requested for a DNA. Another media war ensued between the duo but it fizzled out.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like