Male Enhancement Supplement

Wednesday, March 22

This Pastor was during failed attempt to bomb his church in Edo state

A pastor has been arrested while attempting to bomb his church.Pastor Abel Eku, who served the Christ Chosen Church of God for 25 years,allegedly planted explosives at the headquarters of his church on January 22, scheduled to be the day for the church’s international conference.

He confessed to the crime after the bomb was detected and detonated by security operatives of the Edo State Police command.He stated it was an act of revenge following his dismissal from the church over marital issues.The 57 year old told newsmen


“I am 57 years old. I had marital issues with my wife. We came to the church to resolve it and it was not resolved. It led to my dismissal. I was very bitter about the dismissal. I don’t have the intention of killing people. My action is very bad.”
On how he became a pastor in the church, Pastor Abel said
“I was given to the church as a first issue.
My parents were married for many years without any issue, so they vowed at the alter that any first child God gave to them would be given to the church. That was how they gave me to the church” he said. 

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like