Male Enhancement Supplement

Saturday, March 25

Being married does not mean that you are going to be happy, unless we want to deceive ourselves | Read singer 9ice's new interview

Singer 9ice has hit back at those asking him to get married saying his happiness is all that matters. The father of 4 children from 3 women told Vanguard when asked if he would give ex-wife, Toni Payne another chance if she asked for it:
I am very lucky and I am happy with what I have. Being married does not mean that you are going to be happy, unless we want to deceive ourselves. 
She’s with me and we are both happy. She’s living her life while I’m living my own life. Happiness is the most important thing. Don’t let your family push you into doing anything you don’t like. If you want to stay in marriage, all well and good. But if you think not getting married gives your happiness, don’t marry. It is not by force that one must marry. God is not going to punish anybody who refused to get married.
On how he runs his home, he said
 How I run my home is different from how you run your own home. I might not be the one running the home. It might be the mothers of my kids who are running the home in my absence and they are doing it perfectly well. And the glory will come to me. When it comes to marital issues, it is a game of luck. Nobody can come and tell me that I’m perfect that’s why I’m married. We all know how it’s being done. People have issues in marriage everyday. What I want in my life is happiness and I’m having it now. And I’m loving it. Marriage or no marriage, I am happy and I have my children. That’s the important thing to me. Another source of my happiness is my focus on my music. If you are happy, you can make the next person around you happy. What I want in life is happiness, whether I get in marriage or out of marriage, is irrelevant to me.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like