Male Enhancement Supplement

Friday, March 24

Grace Ama reflects on the birth of her son and the role her baby daddy played!

Actress Grace Ama posted some photos of her son on her Instagram page moments ago with an interesting story, enjoy!

The Journey to the Blessing of 22nd March, 2011 started 24th March 2008 and it is a destiny fulfilled. I recall that experience of missing my way at the underground train station in the United Kingdom. Meeting one handsome nigerian to help me locate my way out from the station, little did I know that the opportunity was an indication of what was going to be. Three years after, prince charming Samuel came to define my womanhood. It's always said God's ways are not our ways and His thoughts are not our thoughts. As I flash back on this journey, I know my redeemer liveth. It can only be testimonies. To God be all the glory.
ALL I STILL SAY IS THANK YOU AWESOME GOD 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like