Male Enhancement Supplement

Friday, March 24

Exclusive! Eniola Kashaam's marriage crashes over domestic violence

Image result for eniola kashaam wedding photos 

This is so sad.

Two years ago (HERE), we brought you the beautiful love story (HERE) and wedding photos of Big, bold and beautiful Eniola Kashaam, who happens to be one of the runner ups of the reality TV show, 'Fastest Shredder. She is related to Senator Buruji Kashamu from Ijebu Igbo. 

We can authoritatively confirmed that her marriage to Seyi crashed last year and Eniola barely enjoyed it for a few months.

 A close source told Kemi Filani Blog that  Eniola Kasham was a victim of domestic violence which is why her marriage of less than one year ended in 2016.

Image result for eniola kashaam wedding photos
Eniola and Seyi at their wedding in 2015
  

"He beats her black and blue and treats her like an animal. She had to leave, she suffered in his hands...she has moved on now" the close source to Kemi Filani Blog!




Reflecting on the sad year, Eniola in a post said "2016 has been my worse year ever and has also been my best year ever .irony right? But that's how God works....Through the pain through the tears through the torture and humilation through the breakdown though the bitterness through the shame u picked me up and turned me around u dusted my shame and changed it to glory. U said he who can kneel before u can stand before any man .I knelt before u lord and now am standing so tall. U changed my tears to smile and u gave me grace thank u lord I love u. As this year comes to an end protect my family loved once and friends and protect me too.I rebuke the spirit of death. Appriciate ur loved once u only live life once. "

She also once talked about being a victim of Domestic Violence and how her mum came to her rescue one night!

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like