Male Enhancement Supplement

Friday, March 24

There is no me without you - Actress Sola Kosoko showers praises on hubby


Happily married mum of two and actress Sola Kosoko is super excited even as her husband is a year older today. She shared this photo of them a while ago with this caption below:

Happy Birthday my darling husband. Every passing day, I remember the day we met and my heart blesses that day... but that day would not have existed without a day like this... the day you were born. If you had not come to this world where would I have found the perfect fit, the man that completes me, the perfect dad to my daughter and I This is one of the many reasons I celebrate this day and the womb that bore you, the hands that raised you into such an amazing husband and father, the ones who taught you to love right. You are an amazing person baby and words ain't enough to convey the exact way I feel but I hope this is enough.. There is no me without you... Happy birthday to you love, wishing you long life and prosperity, I love you and i'll always love you 😘

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like