Male Enhancement Supplement

Friday, March 24

2face Idibia proves that Annie Idibia is truly his African Queen


annie and tuface new
Yesterday, March 23, was their wedding anniversary.
Hip hop sensation, Innocent Idibia aka Tuface was officially Annie’s better half four years ago.

Early in the morning, he took to Instagram and wrote about his wife, Annie:

“18yrs ago I met this beautiful human being and 4yrs ago she said yes 2 be by my side thru it all. Words cannot express how much she means 2 me. My true African Queen. She lit up my life. We laugh we fight, we clown around sometimes and get serious sometimes. If I have 2 do this things all over again it’ll most definitely be with u my love. Thank u 4 choosing me baby. Thank u 4 having been there 4 me all thru these years. Thank u 4 accepting me the way I am. Thank u 4 being the great mother that u are. Thank you my love. We’re not perfect but we’re perfect 4 each other. #mywoman #myeverything #mymine #LYTID #weloveus #4yearsand4eva HAPPY 4th ANNIEversary 2 us.” (sic)
In response, Annie wrote:
We aren’t Perfect !!! But We Are Perfect For Each Other.. Love is a Feeling.. But Love Is Also a Choice.. #LYTID and In The Life After..
#myMine #WeLoveUs #4yrsAnd4va #soulMates #HeMakesMeFeelLikeAmTheOnlyGirlinTheWorld #HappyANNIEversary.” (sic)
And then he reserved the best part for the evening!




Annie was hanging out with her manager, Naomi and a friend, when 2Face who was supposed to be in Madrid showed up and surprised her.

He shared the surprise video and wrote; "She thought I was still in Madrid. She thought she was just having a peaceful dinner with franky and Naomi. But I consulted some of my witches and wizards and lo and behold I'm here. I love this woman. #HappyANNIEversary"

See more photos below...







No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like