Male Enhancement Supplement

Friday, March 24

Meet the 40-year-old Prophet that has anal sex with snakes daily


A Zimbabwean self-professed prophet, Pachawa Kwanamba, has confessed of his involvement in sex sessions with snakes.

The 40-year-old told Zim News that he was helpless over the situation which started after he had sex with one Sheila Taibu, a member of a popular cult in Zimbabwe.
He said, “I now physically engage in anal sex with a snake. The mysterious snake is in the habit of penetrating me from my behind every day.
“Sometimes I feel it is much better for me to die than to continue to live the life that I am living.
“Mysterious things have been happening to me ever since the day I had sex with Sheila and I now regret the decision I made of indulging in sex with her.
“Whenever I explain my situation to people some think I am insane and others would cut communication ties with me.
“I helplessly find myself being a victim of anal sex every day; the snake only comes whilst I am about to sleep and enters me from behind.
“This does not happen spiritually but the snake comes in its physical state and I even have scars on my behind to prove what I am saying.
“I have since lost my prophetic powers as a result of being intimate with the woman.
“When I reflect at what is happening in my life, I am reminded of the biblical Samson who lost all his powers after sleeping with Delilah.
“The trauma is tormenting,” he added.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like