Male Enhancement Supplement

Thursday, March 23

My woman, My everything- 2face Idibia gushes as he celebrates 18 years together and 4th wedding anniversary with Annie



Singer, 2Face Idibia who met his now wife, actress, Annie Idibia 18 years ago, took to his IG page to celebrate their 4th wedding anniversary with beautiful message. Annie also did the same thing. Read what thy both wrote below.....


18yrs ago I met this beautiful human being and 4yrs ago she said yes 2 be by my side thru it all. Words cannot express how much she means 2 me. My true African Queen. She lit up my life. We laugh we fight, we clown around sometimes and get serious sometimes. If I have 2 do this things all over again it'll most definitely be with u my love. Thank u 4 choosing me baby. Thank u 4 having been there 4 me all thru this years. Thank u 4 accepting me the way I am. Thank u 4 being the great mother that u are. Thank you my love. We're not perfect but we're perfect 4 each other. #mywoman #myeverything #mymine #LYTID #weloveus#4yearsand4eva HAPPY 4th ANNIEversary 2 us. 😘😘😘




No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like