Male Enhancement Supplement

Wednesday, March 22

No one like say- Paul of Psquare says as he celebrates his 3rd wedding anniversary + 10 times they gave us #Couplegoals


Paul Okoye, one half of the twin singing sensation, P-Square and his wife, Anita, are marking their 3rd wedding anniversary today, March 22, 2017.

Paul who met his wife at the University of Abuja is so excited about how far they had gone.
" I was a final year student and she was a freshman. I had a crush on a certain girl who I was supposed to meet with. But, when I called her, she told me she was at a friend’s place and invited me over. When I got there, I met Anita who was also visiting and somehow, I managed to get her telephone number. Everything changed from that moment.", he had said in an interview.

He posted the picture above on his Instagram page a while ago with the caption: ''Girl if any man put asunder AWAY!!!#3yearsanniversary ❤️😘💋🙏#noonebelikeyou ❤️''





Image result for paul okoye married


Image result for paul okoye married
Image result for paul okoye married



Image result for paul okoye and wife


Image result for paul okoye and wife



Image result for paul okoye and wife





Image result for paul okoye and wife



Image result for paul okoye and wife

Image result for paul okoye and wife


No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like