Male Enhancement Supplement

Saturday, February 18

Jide Kosoko opens up on being a polygamist, says he regrets marrying so many wives

Image result for jide kosoko and wife

 In a new interview with Punch, veteran actor, Jide Kosoko who lost his wife Henrietta in June, 2016, said he married a second wife because his first was not in the business of film-making and he needed a trusted assistant who understood the industry.
However, when the first two wives died during childbirth, he resigned to fate until a friend advised him against being a single parent. And so he took two more women, the third who passed on last year.

 “If I have to be frank, I regret being a polygamist. I must confess. I did not really plan it and it was designed beyond my power because I never planned to marry so many wives. . . I first married one wife but she was not part of the job I was doing and in those days, you needed a very trustworthy assistant. That pushed me to marrying the second wife. I stayed with them until I lost them both eleven months apart in the same scenario – childbirth.”


“A doctor of mine advised against [staying single]. He said I was still young and needed to take a wife. I looked at the situation critically and realized that a lot of my friends were coming to my apartment with their girlfriends and I saw myself as becoming irresponsible and my house was a free house. . . Some of those of my friends were married yet they still brought their girlfriends to my house. I felt if I had a wife, all that would not happen so I tried to get another wife. I was romancing two women with the mind of settling down with one. But eventually, the two entered.


That was how I became a polygamist.” “It would be madness if at this stage, at 63 years old, I would be thinking of having a new wife. . .I have over 12 children I am taking care of and I have some of them that are grown up and are taking care of me as well. My wife died and left me with two teenagers and I have to take care of them.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like