Male Enhancement Supplement

Friday, February 17

Costly mistake! Woman pays N1million into wrong account...couple that received it refuse to the return money

A client has called out a couple, accused of refusing to return money that was mistakenly paid into their account. Couple abscond with the N1m rent money mistakenly transferred to their account.

According to a post shared on Instagram by @chaff2chic_ltd, she had patronised a couple who deal in body and beauty products, and had sent them more than the money she was supposed to make payments with, in error.

She was supposed to send N16,000, but mistakenly send N1m Read what she wrote:


"Sometime late last year, I came across a couple, Mr Ahmad Lawal @egnr_m.I.u and Mrs Fatima Tijjani Ahmad @mssfancy, in my business place in Calabar. The husband had his hair cut and some laundry done, while the wife had her hair done, pedicure/manicure, had a face beat @fumis_makeup , and a few mssfancy t-shirts branded for her @ajeboclothings...all embodied in a single building @chaff2chic_ltd..I noticed her nice skin and complimented her and she told me she sells natural cream and soap. I patronized her and asked for her account number..my bill was 16,000 Naira. 
Two days later, on the 29th of December, I asked my shop agent to send me the account number so I can pay my shop rent and for some reason, a message drops with account number and phone number. Very unlike me, I was careless and mistakenly transferred part of my shop rent (1,000,000) to Mrs Fatima Tijjani Ahmad @mssfancy .. Upon realising what happened, I called to inform them and thankfully, they swiftly acknowledged receiving an alert from me..and agreed to transfer it back the following day. 
2 days passed and I didn't call to trouble them because I made the mistake in the first place and at this time the agent and lawyers were already on my neck. Then a week passed and they kept giving stories of a loved one dying and his wife having a miscarriage and kidney infection.. I still waited for them to mourn their loved one while I prayed for her quick recovery. 
2 weeks passed and three weeks passed and still nothing. When i tried to reach out to people following her on IG, she suddenly blocked me and every other person that confronted her about it and sends me an epistle of how wealthy they are
Till date I haven't heard from them concerning my money... they don't take my calls anymore or reply my messages. I have screen munches of our conversation (the wife and I), recorded conversations (the husband and I), proof of payment etc. Please help a young struggling girl reach out to them, beg them to send back my money please!!."

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like