Male Enhancement Supplement

Tuesday, February 14

In the spirit of Val; Basketmouth goes all romantic to celebrate his wife, calls her his Pawpaw



Comedian, Basketmouth and his wife, Elsie have been married for over 6 years. In his Valentine message to her, 'Baskemouth went all romantic to celebrate her...
He shared the photo above and wrote; 'Elsie Okpocha you're the perfect description of a perfect wife, mother and friend. I will always cherish and adore you, you're my rock, my foundation, my strength, my happiness and joy. Spending my life with you was the best decision I ever made and loving you is the one thing I will never stop doing. I love you babe. Happy Valentine's Day pawpawmmm'.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like