Male Enhancement Supplement

Thursday, February 16

How my wife forced me to suck her menstrual blood- Man tells court


Image result for divorce in court

An Agege Customary Court, Lagos has granted a divorce request made by a complainant, Idongesit Etuk, who alleged that his wife forced him to suck her vagina during her menstrual period.

The complainant, who accused his wife, Blessing of being demonic told court president, Phillips Williams, that the 40-year-old woman often insists on having sex during her monthly discharge.

This had gone on for so many years according to a bitter Etuk.

“My wife is demonic. For several years, she will insist that we have sex when she is having her monthly flow.

“I didn’t have issues with that at first because she is my wife and I vowed to love her but things got out of hand when she will always insist that I give her a blow job.

“Initially, I did not take her serious but she threatened to divorce me and take out two children along with her, if I don’t give her what she asks for.

“Please, I am tired of the union. If she is not in a secret cult, how can I suck her blood when I did not have any spiritual covenant with her?

“My wife is also abusive and arrogant. She lacks respect for my family,” he said.

Blessing however refuted her husband's claim, stating that she has never forced him into the act of cunninglingus.

“I still love my husband and I cannot bear to leave without him.

“My children cannot leave without a father at such tender age.

“I do not force him. I asked him only once and when he disagreed, I did not bother him again.”

Her explanation proved to be insufficient as far as the court president was concerned.

ALSO READ: Man molests wife who refused to worship family idol

Williams granted the complainant his request for divorce after determining the complainant unsafe following his past encounter with Blessing.

He ruled that the respondent will have custody of their children while Etuk, who will have access to the children offers financial support.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like