Male Enhancement Supplement

Wednesday, February 15

It was fun! Coco Ice doesn;t regret baring her boobs on the Big Brother Naja game show

Ex Big brother Naija Housemate, Cocoice caused a stir last Saturday night after she bared her boobs and allowed fellow housemate, Bassey have a taste of it, during a truth or dare game.

In an interview with Pulse Nigeria on Tuesday, February 14, 2017, the former housemate revealed that she has no regret baring her breast on live TV.

According to her, it was just a game and she didn't think anything of it. She said;

"It was just a game," she said. "That was basically... You know when I say 'it's your girl  CocoIce (raps in indigenous language). 
 The bad girl Coco, the naughty girl Coco came out during the truth or dare, and it wasn't more than that. Because, even the next day when I woke up, I didn't think anything of it. 
I don't have regrets doing it, but I didn't think anything of it. I just thought  'yes, it was for fun,'  and that was it."

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like