Male Enhancement Supplement

Thursday, February 16

Shame! This 18-yr-old thief has gone to prison 7 times already (Photo)


The police in Lagos State has arrested an 18-year-old phone thief who has been sentenced to prison seven times already in his short career.

Operatives of the Rapid Response Squad (RRS) of the Lagos State Police Command was thrown into shock when they realized that an 18-year-old phone thief they arrested had been to prison seven times in two years.

The suspect, Sadeeq Wasiu, according to a report by the command, has been on the wanted list of the force for several months and was arrested yet again on Tuesday, February 14, 2017.

Wasiu, alias Omo Eiye, was arrested at Oshodi Under Bridge while trying to escape after snatching an Infinix Note 3 from an undergraduate.

Before his arrest, Wasiu had been fingered to be the master mind of four phone thefts and two bag snatching attempt in Oshodi.

The suspect who allegedly disclosed to the police that he was released from Potoki Prison, Badagry, in January, 2017, said he ran away from his home in Ikire, Osun State, when he was 15-years-old and has been stealing in Lagos since then.

“I was 15-years-old when I came to Lagos to work as a conductor in 2014. My parents were not aware I am in Lagos.

My popular name is Omo Eiye. I steal phones from people at Oshodi. We were three in my group; Ahmed alias Oyi, Tombolo and I. We have stolen more than 45 phones as a group and I have stolen a countless number of phones individually.

I used to sell the phones at Idi-Oro, Mushin. I sell the phone according to their make. I sell some for N10,000 and N8,000. I have gone to jail seven times.

I sell Indian Hemp too. I buy it from Spider in Lagos Island and I resell in small wraps to over 50 of my colleagues in Oshodi. I can buy N4,000 and break them into small wraps and sell for N8,000.”

The police say the force would do everything possible to rehabilitate the boy and reunite him with his parents, warning parents and guardians to always monitor their children and wards.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like