Male Enhancement Supplement

Tuesday, February 14

In the spirit of Val; Singer Waje celebrates her beautiful daughter in a special way

Image result for waje and daughter


Nigerian singer is in awe of her daughter, Emerald Iruobe. Waje posted a photo of the beautiful young lady, letting the world know that her daughter is her Valentine.


She captioned it;  "I call her my C of O...... this is my red roses, love letters, gifts nd everything wrapped in one. She is the love that has made my life possible....... we ve done good!!!! Thank you lord for this extension of your grace and mercy called daughter. Valentine day is a day for me to gloat but everyday love has a new meaning cos of you my pikin.... chei see my bottom box nd praise God on my behalf. Really Thank God"

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like