Male Enhancement Supplement

Tuesday, February 14

Beware! Another celebrity marriage about to crash in few days – Actor Uche Maduagwu reveals




Nollywood Actor, Uche Maduagwu has announced that another celebrity marriage will hit the rocks in few days from now.The actor, few weeks ago, blew the whistle on Tonto Dike’s broken marriage which was later confirmed by the actress.

In his post on Instagram page @Uchemaduagwu, the actor advised his female fans to take their time in getting married to avoid getting hurt especially by men who shower them with gifts.

He said most men who shower women with gifts, money are deceitful.

He wrote: “A few weeks ago when I blew the whistle on my very dear sister’s broken marriage. A lot of people, even my celebrity friends too were doubting me and some even said I should face my acting and stop meddling in other people’s matter.

“Well, shame on you alI, i don’t want to mention names, but you know yourselves. This woman is my very close friend, aside being a colleague, she is someone I call my sister, because that’s what she is to me. I thank God that she had gone an extra mile to talk more about her marital issues so that all the doubting Thomas’s will know the gospel truth once and for all.


“As I speak right now, there is another top celebrity marriage about to crash, I don’t want to mention the name of the actress involved, but within a few days or more, you all will hear the news.

“To hint more on this, the actress whose marriage is boiling right now is also a good friend of mine, but we are not that close, as a matter of fact, I just finished talking with her and consoling her on the phone right now, she is in a very bad state now, she is just crying profusely, broken and helpless.

“I guess not all that glitters are gold after all.

He further warned all ladies to investigate deeply before getting involved with any man especially those who had broken so many innocent hearts in the past.


“Here is an advice to all my female fans out there both in Nigeria and South Africa, please I beg you in the name of God, do not allow anyone pressurize you into getting married to someone who had broken the hearts of so many innocent women in the past.

“Even if you must marry a man who has had a kid or two before, I suggest you do your investigations well, some men are not what they claim to be oh, forget about all the gifts, money, pampering and sweet words, “all na scope oh”!

“The very moment you fall for them, that’s it, “you don enter one chance my sister.

“Be wise, be patient, don’t rush God, when the time is right, He will provide your prince charming, my dear, don’t look at your age, age is just but numbers.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like