Male Enhancement Supplement

Wednesday, October 14

Er, Denrle Edun has given us another reason to talk about him!

Er, Denrle Edun has given us another reason to talk about him

Denrele Edun is making a huge statement about his sexual orientation!
The media personality has stirred up quite a number of controversies with his fashion style, personality & speculation concerning his sexuality.

He cleared up the questions about his sexuality in a recent interview with HIPTV.

On his sexuality
So what about my sexuality? What about it? I have been labeled bi-sexual, heterosexual, asexual, pseudo-sexual, sexual-sexual, homosexual, hip-sexual, new-sexual and all of that. I just narrow it down to two words- I am a sexual outlaw. Take it or take it
I don’t think I have really come out to say that I am…I have not claimed to be any; I have not claimed any preference of any sort
On his rumoured marriage
I think I will like to have a wedding where it will be a carnival, and everyone will come. I am not going to do invites and all that stuff. I will just do billboards everywhere and invite everyone. There will be no VIPs ‘cos I don’t believe in all that VIP crap. Everyone will be a VIP that day.

Meanwhile, yesterday 13th of October was No Bra day and Denrele joined in on the special day which raises awareness against cancer. He captioned it #NoBraDay’

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like