Male Enhancement Supplement

Thursday, October 15

Husband/Father of victims (wife/baby) of Festac Bank Robbery speaks on thier loss

Husband/Father of victims (wife/baby) of Festac Bank Robbery speaks on thier loss

Mr Peter Ndirika, 42, husband of the woman killed alongside her one year,  two months old baby by bullets from rampaging robbers that attacked two banks at 4th Avenue, Festac Town, Lagos, on Tuesday, said yesterday that his late wife and baby would make heaven.

This came on a day policemen from the Anti-Bomb Squad and other sections under the Lagos State police command were sighted at the affected banks, taking  finger prints.

However, Vanguard gathered that an inquiry would be instituted against the mobile policemen deployed to guard the affected banks.

Ndirika, an evangelist in the Lord’s Chosen Church,  reportedly left his home that fateful day with a goodbye wave from his wife, Jane, unknown to him that it was a final farewell.  Unfortunately, when he returned home, he reportedly met his apartment on Road 8 in disarray, with blood stains on the wall.

How he heard the bad news

Narrating how the sad news was broken to him, Odirika said:  “When I got back home in the evening, I saw blood every where and  people in the house. My wife’s relative, a lady, was cleaning the blood and at the same time exclaiming, ‘My sister! My sister!.’  When I asked what happened to her sister, my wife, she kept quiet. Those around simply told me to go to the hospital at First Gate. When I got there, I saw my wife lying lifeless.

widower

The next question I asked was where was my daughter . I was also told she had been taken to  Navy hospital at Satellite town. Immediately, I moved my wife’s corpse to  the Lord’s  Chosen  Hospital, from where she was transferred to Alimosho General Hospital where she  worked as a nurse. It was at the hospital that she was confirmed  dead. As if her death was not enough shock, I received a phone call from my wife’s younger brother who told me that my baby was dead also.”

She was a loving companion
Describing his late wife as his best friend, Ndirika said she was also known for her service to humanity. He said: “My wife worked  for humanity. She was always out to make people happy, especially the less privileged. She was a loving companion.  But we don’t have to blame anyone, even  God who allowed it to happen because I believe there’s nothing that will happen in this world without God’s permission.

‘’Rather, we should  all learn from what has happened. I know that my late wife and little daughter  are in heaven.  And to all of us that are still living today, we will meet her someday because death is inevitable.

‘’What matters most is where you are going to spend your eternity at the end of this life and I am confident that she will make heaven. So, the opportunity that we have to live everyday is  a privilege to move closer to God.”

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like