Male Enhancement Supplement

Friday, October 16

Chris Attoh says the sweetest thing about his son and wife, Damilola Adegbite

Chris Attoh says the sweetest thing about his son and wife, Damilola Adegbite

Ghanaian actor, Chris Attoh revealed in an interview with Encomium how his acting career started, stating that his passion was in directing and not in acting.
“My passion was directing. And I kept saying we are not there yet, a lot of directors in Ghana are not there yet, so I don’t want to put my face in it. But I kept getting scripts every week on my desk. So I ended up going to film school to learn directing, but it really happened when I met Shirley Frimpong Mansu, who was an old friend. She requested to meet me and she showed me a script. This was the script for life and living, it was my first in Ghana and it’s been one good story after another. I have tried to be careful and not end up doing too much.”
The married father of one also reveals how he met his wife, Nigerian actress, Damilola Adegbite
“It was the best day of my life. She made an impression the minute she came in and if someone told me that was my wife, I would have said oh you are joking. But it was magic at first sight. Damilola knows how to steal attention when she needs to and I think we hit it off right from there. We were great friends. We went through friendship, then working as colleagues, then been involved. So I have seen many interesting sides of her that I’m grateful for today. And I love every single minute of been with her.”
Describing the happiest moment in his life
“One of my happiest moments was when my son was born and every day I look at him, it’s an amazing feeling. And I don’t have too many sad moments.”

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like