Male Enhancement Supplement

Tuesday, October 13

Open Heavens 13 October 2015: Tuesday daily devotion by Pastor E. A. Adeboye – Elements Provide Support

Open Heavens 13 October 2015: Tuesday daily devotion by Pastor E. A. Adeboye

Memorise: The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night. - Psalm 121:6

Read: Joshua 10:12-14 (KJV)

12 Then spake Joshua to the LORD in the day when the LORD delivered up the Amorites before the children of Israel, and he said in the sight of Israel, Sun, stand thou still upon Gibeon; and thou, Moon, in the valley of Ajalon.

13 And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day.

14 And there was no day like that before it or after it, that the LORD hearkened unto the voice of a man: for the LORD fought for Israel.

Bible in one Year: Numbers 16-17, 2 Corinthians 9

MESSAGE:

On the 6th of October, we studied some of the markers which indicate that a life is blessed. We gained insight into the fact that when you are blessed, the seasons will cooperate with you to succeed. We also saw that the heavenly bodies provide support to enable a blessed life operate optimally. Today, I want to share with you a few of my personal experiences on this subject matter in order to build up your faith.

Some years ago, we went to Abeokuta (South-West of Nigeria) to hold a crusade in front of the Alake’s (traditional ruler) palace. Just as I made the altar call to salvation and people began to come out in response to the call, the rains came and those who were coming forward began to return to their seats. So I said, “Hey, rain, stay where you are. You cannot fall now.” Immediately, the rain rolled back like a carpet from where we were holding the meeting. By the time we were rounding up the programme on a Monday, the resident pastor came and reminded me to release the rain. I simply told him that after we left, the rain would fall. Thirty minutes after we left the town, the rain fell.

In the same vein, many years ago, I wanted to pray at night and I needed a quiet place, so I went to the main auditorium we had then at the Redemption Camp. At the same time, some other people were there to pray, and they were so loud that I had to leave. I had no better alternative than to take my rechargeable torchlight and head into the bush path. I went farther and farther into the jungle. Initially, my torchlight was well charged and bright. When I got close to the river, I heard a sound and I switched on my torchlight to see what it was, but the light went out. I was suddenly surrounded by darkness and wondered how I would make it through the dark jungle to a place that had some light, just then I recalled when I was young, how our teacher taught us that if you suddenly find yourself in darkness, if you close your eyes for a while and reopen them, it won’t be as dark as it was before. So I closed my eyes, and by the time I reopened them, there was bright moonlight all over the place where I was. With this light, I easily made my way out of the jungle. But then I recalled that the place was very dark when I first arrived. How did the “moonlight” come about? At that moment, I looked up and discovered that there was no moon! When you are blessed, the sun, the moon and the rain will cooperate with you. Whenever it appears as if any of these elements of nature is about to stand in your way, do not panic. Simply command them to yield, so that God’s ultimate purpose will be done.

Action Point: Pray for all missionaries, that God will meet all their needs and protect their families.

Open Heavens Daily Devotional guide was written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, one of the largest evangelical church in the world and also the President of Christ the Redeemer's Ministries.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like