Male Enhancement Supplement

Sunday, February 5

Only God could have done this! I suffered from body odour ailment for spending money kept with me

For the newbies, the every Sunday KFB Only God Could Have Done This series, is an inspirational column that lets readers send in their testimonies of how God has been faithful to restore and rekindle hope in others. 
You can keep up with the other volumes you have missed (HERE) and also send in your testimonies via kemisolafilani@gmail.com.

Read today's testimony below as sent in by a KFBer:
God is the  Judge of the world. Yet HE is merciful.
I gained admission into the university  and some months into my course,I developed a strange ailment.
To put it straight, I began to smell. Some bad odour was oozing out of my body.
I tried using all roll on and perfume. I tried almost anything that one could try, it was getting worse.
I had to seek Divine intervention.
I had opportunity to meet the Man of God who is highly revered - Daddy E.A Adeboye.
I want to say, our meeting was also divine.
I fear God ! I shivered before HIM.
God confronted me with my wicked past though it was recent at the time  I was being  afflicted.
As Daddy was about praying for me, he stopped and took a long breath.
Hear him,' Son , what have you done?'
He told me God said I should confess my sins.
Then I remembered  my folly. My God is ever merciful.
What I did came rushing before me.
Before I  gained admission  into the university, I was teaching in a  school. The pupils were doing daily contributions and were keeping the whole thing with me to be collected when it reached the  agreed time.
I had borrowed it but when the admission clicked I had no means of paying it back and within me there and then, I decided to go with it thinking it would just end there
Alas, my sin found me out. It was almost a year after.
Thank God I remembered.
When Daddy heard this , he just said that  God told him that when it dawned on the pupils that their teacher- me- had absconded with their money, they reported me to God and HE hearkened to them. God intervened on their behalf.
What  do l do now? 
I had to do restitution.
I looked for money and went to the school.
They were happy to see me. They rallied round me. I asked them if they remembered their contributions  and truly, they did. They believed that was the reason l came
Little did they realised l was being flogged for their sake.
I gave them the  whole money and went back to meet Daddy to pray for me.
Under the auction of the Holy Spirit, he advised me to go that I did not  need any prayers that I had loosed myself from the yoke by my obedience of making the restitution.
The final stage of my healing lied in my not taking cold water called in our parlance as ' iced water' for two weeks.
That was how the mercy of God located me and now i am made whole!

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like