Male Enhancement Supplement

Wednesday, February 8

Wow! Nigeria woman buys her husband brand new Range Rover for Valentine (Photos)


According to this Instagram user, @mizwanneka  her husband made her world turn around and the best way to appreciate him is with this new car. 
She wrote this: ''When you marry a man that completes you , nothing is too much for him 
When I started hairbywanneka in 2013, as a new bride and pregnant wife , my husband wanted me to put to bed first before I do anything.


But the hustler in me will not let me rest 😂 so I started by business by just displaying pictures on BBM, I didn't even know about Instagram.
After small money came out of the hair , I begged my hubby to plz get me a store in Festac and invest small money in it , I even promised to pay back , he immediately agreed and we got one , he put it in place and gave me some money to buy hairs , after my 1 year in that shop , I didn't leave with money or goods.


Before we left Festac , knowing I have failed him the first time, I started begging him again to pls get me a store in Lekki 😂 without shame , I even said "ok borrow me the money 😂 as begging , he aggreed again and paid for my first shop in Lekki, put some goods in it for me , again everything went down the drain , after 1 year I left the store with nothing to show for it ,
Now for the 3rd time , I was begging for a new shop , this time , hubby didn't even buy the idea , trust woman and Wahala, I fought him 😂kept malice and almost said am not marrying u again 😳 to avoid Wahala , I was in sch one day and he called and said "madam we have gotten you the shop" 💃💃💃 I danced back home 🙌 I told him the reason y I failed in the first Lekki store is because people in Lekki like fine shops with good interior 😂😂 he then put this one up in a Lekki way for me , even with that nothing 😂6 months into the new store , I saw another disaster , i felt for the man who had been investing and not getting anything back , at that point , I knew I had to do something
Then I put in my all into my small business and now see how far we have come . While my business was on standstill , I will demand for all the latest phones 😂 I'll ask for a change of car 🙌 without shame 😂
This same man will buy it , I'll even ask for a driver again 😂Willy this Range Rover EVogue is for you my darling,today I c

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like