Male Enhancement Supplement

Friday, February 10

Why people refused to invest in me – Tiwa Savage tells CNN

Image result for tiwa savage

Award winning Nigerian music star, Tiwa Savage has recalled how as a female artist, a lot of people refused to invest in her at the start of her career.
The mother of one also disclosed why she returned to Nigeria to build her career instead of her place of birth, Los Angeles, United States.


In a chat with CNN, the ‘Kele Kele Love’ crooner said,

“When I first moved to Nigeria, I got a lot of people discouraging me about being a female artist, and a lot of people didn’t want to invest money or time because they didn’t think I was lucrative, female artists are huge in other parts of the world.

“It shouldn’t be different in Africa.

“I worked with a lot of people, and they would be interested by my name.


‘Where’s that from?’ I’d say it’s Nigerian, West African, and they would say, ‘You’re African?’ and fascinated that I was straight from the Motherland… This was a lightbulb moment.

“These people were interested in Africa, and here I was running from it.

“It’s overwhelming, as well. My family is from here… It’s a great feeling, but sometimes you really just want to run, get something and go back home.

“Believe in Africa. Believe in yourself, and believe in Africa,” she added.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like