Male Enhancement Supplement

Saturday, February 11

KFB's heart-to-heart: I am mistakenly got pregnant for my fiancee who happens to be a Pastor ....

Image result for kemi filani heart to heart
I got this in my Inbox. Biko advice her.
"Am 26 yrs of age, got engaged last December

My mum is no more and my dad is nt in the country. My fiancée is a pastor bt unfortunately I got pregnant for him
The introduction is on Feb 25. He actually planned on paying my bride price same day bt my dad is against it says he wants it to be on December bt on unfortunately by then i would have put to birth
Should I abort it this issue is making me compromise my faith and believe in God. Pls advice me i never wanted to have out of wedlock
Pls help"

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like