Male Enhancement Supplement

Saturday, February 11

Jenifa’s Diary Actress, Lolo is looking for a man that understands her




Every viewer of the popular drama series, ‘Jenifa’s Diary’ knows her as Adaku. But she is a trained lawyer, who veered into broadcast media and now an On Air Personality whose name is Omotunde Adebowale David. Also called aka Lolo 1, she opens up on her status as a single mother in this interview.

What really excites you?
I love it when I see my dreams coming to pass. It could be so exciting when things take shape; it is such a sweet feeling.

How do you handle people that tend to be abusive online?
I tell people ‘don’t look at online people, they are children; just ignore them.’  What I just do is look and move on. If it bothers me so much I delete you and block you because the more you answer the more you are misunderstood. The truth is that some people out there are just crying out for attention. You don’t need to focus on them.

Presently, you are divorced and a single mum. How are you coping?
I am not divorced yet I am still in the process. We are in court already and it will be done in a few months. Being a single mom is one of the most challenging things I have ever faced and I am writing a book because a lot of people demonize single moms. There is no rule book that tells you this is how you should go about it, you learn as you grow older. You face a lot of challenges. What I do is focus on the important which is the up-bringing of my children. In my case, my kids’ father and I talk; we have a good relationship. But the only thing is that we don’t live in the same house and the kids relate well with both parents.


Would you give marriage a second shot?
I would love to be married again. I won’t tell you if I am waiting for it to come. I am just asking God to help me get through this. However, if I meet someone I consider good enough, that would understand me; of course, I will be willing to try again because marriage is a great institution.

Source: Sunnewsonline

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like