Male Enhancement Supplement

Friday, October 21

Landlord's son stabs tenant's wife, beats her comatose

Landlord's son stabs tenant's wife, beats her comatose

Doctors at Araba Medical Hospital in Abule-Egba area of Lagos are trying their best on a newly-wedded woman, who was allegedly stabbed many times by her landlord’s son for allowing a man, considered as an enemy of the landlord, into her apartment at Ishaga Street.

The visitor was said to have been banned from entering the house by the landlord.

The victim, Mrs. Taiwo Kehinde, however, expressed gratitude to God for bringing her out of coma.

According to her, “my landlord’s son, Jimoh Yusuf, attacked me right inside my apartment with broken bottles. My sin was that my husband allowed one of his friends into our apartment.

“I was returning from my shop last Friday, when I met this family friend, Monday Michael, who lives opposite us. He told me to leave the house that my husband and our landlord’s son were quarrelling.

“I decided to go inside and change into something else. The family friend left for his house, while I entered our apartment.

“I was trying to change my wears when Jimoh barged inside and started shouting. He said ‘I have told you and your husband that I don’t want to see that man (family friend) anywhere close to this house. But you wouldn’t obey. I am going to kill you before your husband comes back’.

“Before I knew it, he broke the bottles in his hands and started stabbing me all over my body, until I passed out. This is not the first time he has beaten me. I am not his wife, neither am I related to him.”

Genesis

Her husband, Mayowa Kehinde, traced the genesis of his problem with the suspect to the visit of Michael, few hours before his wife was attacked.

He said: “My friend, Monday, came to visit me that day. But when my landlord saw him, he ordered him to leave his house, even when I tried to explain that he was my visitor and that we have known each other long before I moved into his house.

“I reluctantly saw my friend off at about 9p.m. By then, my wife was not back. On my way back, I was welcomed with shouts by my neighbours to quickly rush in, that Jimoh wanted to kill my wife.

“When I rushed inside, my wife was in a pool of her blood, while Jimoh still held onto the broken bottles. I held him as he tried to escape from the scene, while a woman rushed to the police station to report the incident the matter.”

Neighbours’ reaction

When reporters visited the couple’s residence, neighbours alleged that the suspect was always attacking them, particularly the women.

One of them, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, said: “We have suffered untold pains in the hands of Jimoh but this is the height.

“The most painful aspect of it is that his parents are always supporting him. If you attempt to call the police, they will threaten to issue you quit notice.”

Effort to get the reaction of the Lagos State Police Command spokesman on the matter failed as she did not respond to a text message sent to her.

However, police sources hinted that the suspect had been arrested and charged to court on Wednesday from where he was remanded at the Kirikiri Medium Security Prison over failure to meet the bail conditions.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like