Friday, October 21

How Generator Fire Burnt My Range Rover - Nollywood Actress, Susan Peters Narrates (Photos)

How Generator Fire Burnt My Range Rover - Nollywood Actress, Susan Peters Narrates (Photos)

Actress Susan Peters

Nollywood actress, Susan Peters is thanking God for life after fire from a generator exploded and burnt her Range Rover car while a gate man was refilling the tank when the the generator was still on.

Award-winning Nollywood actress, and beauty salon owner, Susan Peters, has taken to her Instagram page to reveal how her friend's electric power generator exploded and the resulting fire almost razed down her Range Rover Sports SUV.

The incident reportedly happened while a gate man was refilling the generator's fuel tank when it was still on.

Below is how she narrated the incident on social media:

How Generator Fire Burnt My Range Rover - Nollywood Actress, Susan Peters Narrates (Photos)


"The enemies have failed again. ThankGod for life. This is what happens when you have a lazy gateman ,he was putting fuel in a generator while on and it exploded and caught my car.

"What stopped him from putting the generator off before putting the fuel? I was lucky we were able to put it off otherwise the fuel tank would have exploded. It s well.. No one should put fuel while an engine or generator is running,this gateman was lucky to eacape he would have been completely burnt.

"Godswithus # ThankGod for life.

"The incident happened at my friends place and not my house please take note. Its my friend's gate man that did this."

No comments :

Trending News

Other News That You May Like