Male Enhancement Supplement

Wednesday, March 2

Again, Olu Falae Escapes Death

Again, Olu Falae Escapes Death

Chief Olu Falae

One of the leaders of Afenifere, Chief Olu Falae, on Tuesday escaped death after  some anti-riot policemen shot at his along Akure Expressway.

Falae was on his way to Ile-Ife to pay a courtesy visit to the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi, when he escaped gun shot.

He spoke with journalists in Ile-Ife before the Afenifere’s meeting with Oba Ogunwusi yesterday.

Falae explained that his car was shot at at the Ile-Oluji junction while travelling to Ife for Afenifere’s visit to the Ooni.

He was recently kidnapped in Akure before he was rescued by the security agents.

The former SGF expressed shock at the shooting of his car by the police, saying: “Before I was kidnapped, now they want to kill me.

“I was coming from Akure approaching Ilesa. I saw some vehicles ahead of me.

There was a bullion van in front. The vehicles ahead of us were overtaking the bullion van and we too followed.

“I nearly passed them when I heard a shot and I heard a bang on my car. We stopped and we saw that they fired at our car.

“They didn’t stop. We stopped at Erin-Ijesa and complained to the police at the check-point that we were fired at by some police following a bullion van at Ile-Oluji junction.”

The old man who expressed fear over the continuous attack on him, said: “I don’t know why I was kidnapped recently, why I was arrested in 1997 and locked up for two years.”

When contacted yesterday, the Osun State police spokesman, Folashade Odoro, said they had not received any report from Falae, stating that he should have reported at the Ile-Oluji police station to be able to fish out the people involved.
MeasureMeasure

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like