Friday, March 4

Read the Chilling Confession of Young Man Who Murdered His 54-year-old Sugar Mummy (Photo)

Read the Chilling Confession of Young Man Who Murdered His 54-year-old Sugar Mummy (Photo)

Anthony Kiplagat killed his sugar mummy after a quarrel

A young man who has a weakness and attraction for older women has brutally murdered his sugar mummy with the machete after disagreement.

A young man who allegedly murdered his sugar mummy has confessed to the crime as he gave graphic details of how the gruesome incident took place. The Nairobian captured all the details in this exclusive report:

Anthony Kiplagat, 22, who is a suspect in the February 27 murder of Priscillah Waithera, his 54-year-old lover at Muthaiga estate, was arrested last Tuesday (March 1, 2016) from his hideout in Kirinyaga County where he fled to after the incident.

Priscillah was once a financial controller in one of the five-star hotels in Nanyuki, Kenya. At the time of her death, she owned and ran Prisheran Funeral Services.

Anthony told The Nairobian that he did not intend to harm or murder Priscillah, whose body was discovered in her residence in Nanyuki.

When he was arraigned in court, Kiplagat opposed an application by CID officer, Sergeant Reuben Kiptoo to have him and Wanjiru detained for two weeks at Nanyuki Police Station.

“I oppose the application. Those things they are claiming that I did are not true. I want the court to reject that application,” Kiplagat told the court.

But Principal Magistrate Waititu Gichimu corrected the suspect, telling him the prosecution was yet to charge him formally with murder.

“The prosecution is seeking more time to investigate the matter and the formal charges will be brought before the court once they complete investigations,” Gichimu told the suspect.

On the fateful night, the two were said to have been on a night out in a bar near Nanyuki Prisons, where they danced often requesting love songs as they drank. Those who knew them said as much on their social media pages.

Waithera was later killed using a machete around 11 pm outside her expansive compound.

Anthony later fled the scene in her car, taking with him the woman’s phone. Jaldesa Juma Guyo, a caretaker, recalled hearing someone knocking the gate three times at around 11pm.

“I went out and saw the man standing besides the deceased’s car.  I approached him and he opened the car boot and ordered me to look inside. That’s when I saw Priscilla’s body,” said Guyo, adding that Anthony, who was holding a machete, asked him to keep the matter a secret.

“He then picked the body from the vehicle and dumped it near the house and covered it with a sheet,” added Guyo.

Guyo said Anthony and Priscillah had been in a relationship for two months before the tragic incident. The two were neighbours. Priscillah was a mother to two sons, one of whom died last year.

Anthony, the first born in a family of four, is said to have spent all the money he had on him after allegedly killing Priscillah in Nanyuki town and resorted to begging from his friends.

Those who know him said that he loved sugar mummies, a weakness that manifested itself from as early as when he was a Form Two student at Nanyuki High School where he didn’t complete his studies.

Anthony was arrested in the company of Beth Wanjiru Maina, a widow from Kirinyaga County who is in her 50s.

Police recovered Priscillah’s car at Kibirigwi area in Kirinyaga, along the Nyeri-Nairobi highway. Her mobile phone was also recovered from Anthony.

“The revelations were shocking. He bragged that he first ‘nailed’ a secondary school principal when he was in Form Two. He then met another old woman who was looking for a lover to settle down with. That was not in Anthony’s plan and the woman reportedly introduced him to a colleague who did not mind a no-strings attached relationship,” said a source who is a close friend of Anthony’s.

After his arrest, it emerged that the woman he was introduced to by the late Priscillah was his co-suspect, Wanjiru, from Kirinyaga County.

Wanjiru is said to have been married to a teacher who passed away a few years ago.

When the two appeared before Nanyuki Principal Magistrate Waititu Gichimu, Wanjiru told the court that she last met the suspect two years ago, and that he had problems locating her residence.

Anthony is said to have arrived at Wanjiru’s home on the morning of February 28, a few hours after the altercation that led to the death of Priscillah.

She said that Anthony sought directions to her house from passersby, and that he wanted to keep a suitcase in her house.

“I last saw him two years ago. He wanted to keep a suitcase in my residence and I did not know that he had committed an offence,” Wanjiru told the court.

Anthony and Wanjiru appeared before Gichimu on the afternoon of March 2.

The magistrate granted an application by Criminal Investigations Officer Reuben Kiptoo to keep the two suspects at Nanyuki Police Station for two weeks to enable him complete investigations.

No comments :

Trending News

Other News That You May Like