Male Enhancement Supplement

Saturday, March 5

“I Am Not A Lesbian, It Was Just A Harmless Picture” – Nollywood Actress Ruth Kadiri

“I Am Not A Lesbian, It Was Just A Harmless Picture” – Nollywood Actress Ruth Kadiri

Ruth Kadiri

Earlier on in the week, Nollywood actress, Ruth Kadiri came under bombardment after she posted a controversial picture which appeared to show her posing seductively with a friend. Nigerians came for her immediately after making up their minds that Ruth was a dyke.

“I Am Not A Lesbian, It Was Just A Harmless Picture” – Nollywood Actress Ruth Kadiri

 According to Saturday Beats, they called her via the telephone and decided to ask her if she was a lesbian. Ruth Kadiri laughed off suggestions that she was a lesbian looking for cheap publicity as claimed by some of her fans. She said:

“I am not a lesbian, it was just a harmless picture I took with my friends while we were about to set out to a private beach to have some fun. I think the picture was taken during the Valentine season or one of those festive seasons. The ironic thing is that our boyfriends were there when we took the picture. I am not a lesbian and I can never be one.”

Personally, I think ladies cling to each other and that doesn’t necessarily mean they’re lesbians.. It’s probably in their nature. However, it’s NOT IN THE NATURE of men to do such! A man caught leaning on another guy like in Ruth’s case, spells HOMO!

 So, please let Ruth be. LOL

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like