Male Enhancement Supplement

Wednesday, July 12

Uche Jombo’s Husband Apologises To Her For The Late Media ‘Torture’


 Uche Jombo’s husband, Kenney Rodriguez has taken to social media to apologize to the love of his life- Uche Jombo saying he is sorry for the late media ‘torture’- when news went round that their marriage had packed up and he has started dating a younger woman. He says Uche does not deserve such lies,and he had already taken legal action against the website that reported it first. What he
wrote;

I would like to publicly apologize to my wonderful wife Uche Jombo for the foolishness that has been speculating the internet. I've already taken legal action however I would like to take this opportunity to formally say 'I'M SORRY' to my wife because she's undeserving of this negative inaccurate press that no one will wish upon their loved one.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like